My Answers To Literary Would You Rather (6th Edition)
Thanks for playing Literary Would You Rather on Friday. You all had some awesome answers.
We had 47 responses, so I take it that you guys enjoyed it.
Now it’s my turn to play.
- Would you rather be a character from Twilight or Fifty Shades of Grey?
Either choice provides a horrid fate, but I’ll go with Twilight. I guess werewolves are kind of cool.
2. Would you rather forfeit reading for the rest of your life or forfeit all food but bread for the rest of your life?
I would have to give up reading. That would make me sad, but I love red meat and vegetables to much to exist solely on bread.
3) Would you rather be Gatsby or Daisy?
Gatsby of course.
4) Would you rather never love again or never read again?
What’s wrong with me? What a terribly, sad, depressing question. Again, I’ll have to give up reading. I love my wife too much!
5) Would you rather your eyeballs be located next to your bellybutton or have to quote Scarlett O’ Hara 10 times a day for the rest of your life?
I’ll go with the Scarlett O’Hara quotes here. However, after a year of this I’d probably regret my decision and choose the bellybutton eyeballs.
6) Would you rather be a literate member of a cult or an illiterate member of happy, healthy family?
I’ll take illiteracy and a happy family. I’ll pass on the Kool Aid.
7) Would you rather have written The Lord of the Rings, The Chronicles of Narnia, or Game of Thrones?
Lord of the Rings. No question. One of the best novels in literature.
Now feel free to make fun of my answers.
Or, if you didn’t get a chance to play on Friday, answers the questions below today!