This 12 Year Old’s Essay Is Brilliant

This 12 year old kid gets it.

He just gets it.

Now go out and win today, just like this kid.

doughnuts

Image via Grammarly.

1. Truer words may never have been spoken. 🙂

Liked by 4 people

2. clever tyke or what~!

3. Reblogged this on Wise words from a short female and commented:
    I came across this and I am as pissed as this little guy.

4. imposters 🙂

October 8, 2014
  5. This is very Jerry Seinfeld-ish. Interesting.

Liked by 1 person

October 8, 2014
  6. But… they taste good dipped in coffee that has too much sugar and too much cream…

7. bba #

It’s called “Cake,” not plain. And it is the Platonic ideal of a doughnut. We eat them b/c we want to taste DOUGHNUT, not crap fake strawberry filling or thrice processed “creme” made of who knows what.

Liked by 1 person

October 8, 2014
    • Take your beef to the 12 year old, not me.

October 9, 2014
  8. Interesting. How do you know the author is male?

9. Denise #

This is pretty cute and I’m impressed this 12 year old knows how to spell doughnut properly. It’s a difficult thing to learn with all the donut signs out there.

October 8, 2014
  10. Now I am wanting a doughnut..

Liked by 1 person

October 8, 2014
  11. Amazing. Coconut creme for me please.

October 8, 2014
  12. OMG! I just had to pick myself off the floor! I hope you don’t mind but I have to reblog this. Thank you for sharing. You made my night 🙂

13. Reblogged this on By Hook Or By Book and commented:
    After picking myself off the floor from laughing too much, I had to share this from 101books.net It reminds me why I love kids 🙂

October 8, 2014
  14. Out of the mouth of babes -love it, especially the word count at the end.

15. Reblogged this on dunkwusandra's Blog and commented:
    Donuts could b really annoying sometimes… lol

October 9, 2014
  16. But I LIKE bagels!

October 9, 2014
  17. It is not a bagel! It is an original doughnut! Okay all those other ones you mentioned are the fake doughnuts.

October 10, 2014
  18. He’s right lol

October 11, 2014
  19. The author writes the truth!

October 11, 2014
  20. Putri Warinagia #

Reblogged this on Living is Loving.

October 11, 2014
  21. Reblogged this on Ms M's Bookshelf and commented:
    It’s probably becoming clear that I am quite the fan of Robert at 101 Books. Here is another gem from his blog site for my Sunday Reblog. Enjoy!

October 12, 2014
  22. Reblogged this on Wendy Anne Darling and commented:
    This has to be the most moving piece I’ve read today! It quite literally brought tears to my eyes. Spot on and well done! This kid has what it takes to be an author!

October 12, 2014