10 Questions: Round 4
It’s been awhile since we’ve played 20 Questions, mainly because I’m running out of questions, but also because 20 Questions is just too many.
So I’ve renamed 20 Questions to 10 Questions. With the hope being that fewer questions allow for more thoughtful answers. Also, this is a good opportunity for me to see what topics might be good fuel for future posts. So let’s give it a try.
You answer today, and I’ll answer on Tuesday (no post on Monday because of Memorial Day).
- What’s the first book your remember reading?
- Name a movie that you think was actually better than the book.
- You have to pick one format to read in the rest of your life (you can’t have both)—digital or paper?
- Beach reading or mountain cabin reading?
- Favorite punctuation mark?
- Most annoying grammatical error?
- Book you’re most embarrassed to have never read?
- Book you’re most embarrassed to have read?
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- If you have kids, how much control do you want to have (or did you have) over what they read?
Answer as few, or as many, questions as you want to in the comments. I’ll post my answers on Tuesday.