Girls Who Read: A Poem

Oh man.

I’m not much of a spoken word and poetry connoisseur. But this is pretty good.

Poet/Comedian Mark Grist came up with this clever poem to share his attraction to girls who read. [Note: A little salty language.]

Thankfully, I’ve got a girl who reads. They’re the best kind.

[HT: Daily Picks and Flicks]

1. I love this! So glad you shared this video.

November 20, 2013
    • Couldn’t resist! I just discovered it yesterday but I had to adjust my content schedule to go ahead and post it.

November 20, 2013
  2. Oh, that made my morning. Thank you for posting.

November 20, 2013
  3. This is great! I’m going to reblog it. Thanks, Robert.

4. I LOVE this 🙂

5. Lucille #

Great! Thanks for this, Shared with my three granddaughters (who read).

6. Reblogged this on str8lacedredlipstick and commented:
    In Love with this it’s just amazing

7. Madison #

Reblogged this on The Ivory Couch.

8. MaryLuee #

Reblogged this on De la A la Z and commented:
    Ce frumos.

9. The characterful writer #

Good stuff, and cleverly presented. Well read. (She desirably said.)

10. Delilah #

Very nice post! Love to sit down with a good book.

November 20, 2013
  11. Love love love this! Thanks so much for posting!

November 20, 2013
  12. So good. Would love the reblog it so that others can enjoy, do you mind?

13. Reblogged this on Compendium of Crazy and commented:
    I like this.

14. Jam #

Love this! Really made my morning. :))

15. Jam #

Reblogged this on The world according to an escapist and commented:
    Poet/comedian Mark Grist swoons for girls who read.

I swoon for boys who know how to appreciate witty girls.

November 20, 2013
  16. Incidentally, this is one of the first things I look for in a prospective date. And yes, ladies, I’m single and available! 😉

November 21, 2013
  17. joulethomsoneffect #

I’m currently fond of someone who reads alot

November 21, 2013
  18. Reblogged this on 101 Reasons Why Life Is Beautiful and commented:
    made my day…

November 21, 2013
  19. If only more men were like this…perhaps readers and dreamers like me would be less alone. I know I’ll find my soul mate one day though. And I like a guy who reads. Thanks for sharing by the way

November 22, 2013
  20. Reblogged this on Communicate! and commented:
    And now something on the lighter side, for all my fellow bibliophiles.

November 22, 2013
  21. He speaks the truth. It’s true that like most men I’ve had an eye on girls with good physical features, but there has always been something different, something unique about girls who have a serious interest in literature. I’ve found them to be even more interesting and, dare I say, attractive. Thanks for sharing!

November 23, 2013