Get Your Favorite Novel On A T-Shirt!

This takes book geek to a whole new level.

So is the fact that I think it’s super cool make me an enormous book geek? Don’t answer that question.

For $34, you can get a t-shirt with 75,000 words of a classic novel printed on it. Obviously, the text is tiny, but it also is written in a way that forms some type of unique design based on the book.

Enough of me trying to explain this. I can’t. Just look at a several of these t-shirts.

THE GREAT GATSBY By F. Scott Fitzgerald

gatsby tshirt

ANNA KARENINA by Leo Tolstoy

annakarena tshirt

MOBY DICK by Herman Melville

mobydick tshirt

DUBLINERS By James Joyce

dubliners tshirt

POKE THE BOX by Seth Godin

pokethebox tshirt

There’s a crapload of other t-shirts over at the Litograph website. Probably 50 or 60 more t-shirts based on great novels.

You can also zoom in over there and read the tiny text on the shirts. Pretty amazing stuff.

Go over to Litographs to see more.

And guess what? This is not a paid post! I just though these shirts were awesome.

1. Thanks for sharing! The Anne of Green Gables and Secret Garden tees are lovely!

August 28, 2013
  2. LOVE! Gonna go make myself a wishlist!

Liked by 1 person

August 28, 2013
  3. Wow this is cool! Which one did ou get?

August 28, 2013
    • I haven’t got one. Too many choices!

August 28, 2013
  4. I like it but a bit expensive.

5. mindlesslydreaming #

Reblogged this on diaphanous dreams // wispy wishes and commented:
    the little princess shirt omg I want one

6. Reblogged this on Love Of Words and commented:
    I cannot wait till October when my favorite novel will be available to put on a shirt, tote, or a poster print! Can any of you guess what is my favorite classic?

August 28, 2013
  7. It just geeked out looking at those.

August 28, 2013
  8. this is great! how can I participate!

August 28, 2013
  9. I like it. But I can’t buy it now. It IS going on my wish list. Maybe by the time I can afford it they will have a Stephen King shirt.

August 28, 2013
  10. How cool! I wonder how Seth Godin got himself in the company of all those classics, though…

August 28, 2013
    • I wondered that as well. Kind of an odd match.

11. MUST. HAVE. ONE.

12. jamielynne82 #

I need one. Like yesterday.

August 28, 2013
  13. I’ve always thought the posters were cool, and now there are T-shirts? Sweet…

14. Reblogged this on Dewey Does It! and commented:
    Oh man, you guys! I want all of these shirts! Seriously, from now on, whenever someone asks what I want for Christmas or my birthday, my answer will be: “ONE OF THESE SHIRTS!!”

15. This is so awesome!

August 28, 2013
  16. I was excited to find out about the T-shirts. The bags looked nice, too. I have a Jane Eyre poster from them. Oh, I do want a t-shirt (or three or twenty. but, whose counting?)

-indiewritergirl0329.wordpress.com

August 28, 2013
    • Just reblogged this. Fits great in my literary happenings category. THanks for reminding me of this great site.

Happy reading (and shopping, now too.)

-indiewritergirl0329.wordpress.com

17. I HAVE TO HAVE THIS!

18. Reblogged this on indiereadergirl0329 and commented:
    A great site full of wonderful literary products from posters to bags to t-shirts that have 75,000 words printed of your favorite classics that look like silhouettes. I have a poster from them that I love. You can now wear your favorite book, tote it around, and stare out the gorgeousness that is a litograph.

19. Reblogged this on fountainpenhandwriting and commented:
    I have been looking for something like this for ages!

20. Reblogged this on runreadandramble and commented:
    This is awesome! Now the question is: WHICH BOOK DO I PICK?!!

21. Silent-Intrigant #

Reblogged this on Silent-Intrigant.

22. blinksan #

Reblogged this on Word Disorder and commented:
    I want one of these!!

August 28, 2013
  23. This just made my day so much better!! Thank you so much!!

August 29, 2013
  24. These are amazing! I really want one… or more 😀

August 29, 2013
  25. Reblogged this on image4nation and commented:
    I might have to get my newly published ebook on a t shirt

September 5, 2013
  26. That is very cool. These T-Shirts are sweet! Are they sublimated or screen printed?

February 17, 2014
  27. Well, only need to have a little money to own them – the special things!
    They’re absolutely suitable for jeans (diesel jeans, ag jeans,…).
    Love it!!

February 25, 2014
  28. Reblogged this on The Crumpett Files and commented:
    I just checked out this site – awesome idea! I think I might have to spend all my money on new t-shirts!!

July 14, 2014
  29. Hello everyone, it’s my first visit at this web site, and article is truly fruitful
    for me, keep up posting such content.

December 16, 2015