A Game Of Literary Would You Rather (Third Edition)
It’s that time again.
It’s that time when I ask stupid would you rather questions that absolutely make no sense–and then you answer them!
What a delightful experience.
We’ve done this twice before with moderate success, so I thought I’d give it another try since it’s been a while.
Here we go.
- Would you rather have to read backwards or read upside down?
- Would you rather be a man named Evelyn Waugh or a woman named George Eliot (both famous authors)?
- Would you rather have to live through Stephen King’s The Shining or James Dickey’s Deliverance?
- Would you rather permanently be two-feet tall and completely literate, or normal size and permanently illiterate?
- Would you rather read Infinite Jest or get hit in the head with Infinite Jest 10 times (it’s 1,100 pages and more than 480,000 words)?
- Would you rather have Scarlett O’Hara as your wife or as your mother?
What’s wrong with me? How do I come up with these horrible lesser-of-two-evil options?
I really don’t know. All I do know is that I will meditate over my answers and post them here on Monday.
Please do share your answers to any or all of the questions below!
And go here for past versions of Literary Would You Rather!