20 Questions: Round 3
Today, 101 Books brings to you the third round of 20 Questions!
My answers are in italics.
- What’s the worst non-fiction book you’ve ever read? I read a Rush Limbaugh book once. What was I thinking?
- Least favorite genre of fiction? Romance. Vampire romance. Sci-Fi Vampire Romance.
- What’s your favorite punctuation? .
- What character from fiction do you most identify with? Frodo, I think. That’s probably why I reference The Lord of the Rings a lot.
- More attractive: Yoda or Gollum? Yoda, of course.
- Excited about the new Star Wars films…yes or no? After the last three offerings, not really.
- Is it okay to use a coupon on a first date? No.
- Clipping fingernails/toenails in public places…poor etiquette? Yes. Yes. Yes.
- Your dream job? Doing it.
- What’s the fewest amount of pages you’ve read before quitting a book? I honestly can’t think of an answer to this question.
- Fastest you’ve ever driven a car? Around 100ish.
- What is your hobbit name (find it here at the hobbit name generator)? Grigory Chubb
- Food/drink you dislike that most people like? Coffee. Hate it.
- Most amount of physical pain you’ve ever experienced? Getting the bones in my hand popped back into place after breaking it.
- Who inspired you to become a reader? My mom.
- What’s the last movie you watched in a theater? The Hobbit.
- More terrible way to die? Cruise ship wreck or plane crash? The cruise ship, no doubt.
- French fries or chocolate? French fries.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl. If I had to make all my major life decisions before 9 a.m., I’d be living on the street.
- How did you find 101 Books? It was an idea in my head!
Now, it’s your turn.
Answer as few or as many of the questions as you like.