A Game Of Literary Would You Rather? (Second Edition)
It’s time for another game of Literary Would You Rather!
I’m your host, Robert Bruce, otherwise known as the guy who comes up with really weird questions about books. It’s a gift.
This went fairly well last time, so I thought I’d try it again.
The game is self explanatory, so no directions should be needed.
On with it:
- Would you rather have an ugly, naked man follow you around the rest of your life, or have every book you ever touch smell like sulfur?
- Would you rather lose a big toe (you pick the foot), or have to read 50 trashy romance novels in a year?
- Would you rather live in Thoreau’s secluded cabin or Gatsby’s mansion?
- Would you rather be Batman or Spiderman?
- Would you rather be trapped in a room with 20 two-year-olds for a week or have to give up reading books for a year?
That’s all for this time.
Answer as few or as many of the questions as you would like in the comments below. I’ll share my answers on Monday.
Have a great weekend!